If you’re searching for “cross country movers near me,” you’ve come to the right place. While we’re based in Denver, Colorado, Rocky Movers helps customers from all across the nation relocate permanently to their new addresses. We’re committed to providing you with the best way to move cross-country in the USA, and we achieve this through our expansive range of competitive moving services.
We do far more than just relocating your belongings from point A to point B. This is because we know our customers need far more than that to have a straightforward, stress-free moving experience. We can take care of every aspect of the moving process. In addition to transporting your possessions, we can help you with storage, packing, unpacking, cleaning, and providing advice and guidance throughout your move.
All About Our Cross-Country Moving Service
When you contact Rocky Movers to start planning your relocation, we generally initiate the process with a free moving quote or in-home estimate. We can come to your address and give you an exact quote for the entire move, based on your possessions’ weight and the nature of the move itself. Also, we give you the option of performing part of the move yourself. While we can take care of the entire process for you, some customers prefer to transport their possessions to cut down on costs. This is entirely up to you; for us, the most important thing is that you feel comfortable and satisfied with your move.
Logistics and Planning
If you’re satisfied with the quote you receive from us, we can start planning the move itself. Among other things, we consider how long the move should take and how much packaging you need. Also, we develop a transportation plan for the relocation and figure out how many trucks from our fleet we should use. At Rocky Movers, we have a selection of sturdy, quality trucks. These trucks are built for long-distance relocation and generally have enough storage space to be able to move all of your possessions in a single trip.
Storage and Security
You might not always be ready for your belongings once you’ve arrived at your new address. Maybe you want to store some or all of your possessions for a while. If this is the case, then we have access to safe, secure storage facilities. We ensure that these facilities are climate-controlled and can transport your items to and from the facility as necessary.
Once you and your belongings have reached your new address, you might need help unpacking and setting everything up. This is one of the most tedious parts of the moving process, and it’s often something that many people dread. Why not let us take care of it for you? Our team of professional movers can unpack and install your possessions at your new home. We can do so to your specifications and requirements, guaranteeing that all you need to do is put your feet up and settle into your new living space.
A Professional Team of Movers in Denver
When you contact us to plan your relocation, it’s only natural that you might wonder about the team we work with. After all, our staff is going to be handling and transporting your belongings across the country. We are proud to say that our cross-state movers’ team is made manned exclusively by professional, qualified moving technicians. To us, we must work with the best cross-country movers we can find.
As such, we require that anybody who wishes to join the Rocky Movers moving team has professional training and experience upon application. Also, we ensure that our movers in Denver have frequent opportunities to acquire new skills and complete further training. As a cross-state moving company in Denver, our team is the core of our business. We invest in them so that they can provide you with the best possible moving experience.
Packing and Disassembly
Few people are enthused by the thought of spending one or several days packing all of their possessions into cardboard boxes. Fortunately, we can take care of this for you. Our moving team works quickly and efficiently to pack up your belongings and keep them safe until they reach their final destination. Years of training and experience means our staff can pack down your home in record time. Also, the team ensures that everything is packed safely so that it doesn’t break in transit.
If you have appliances at your home that you wish to relocate, our team can help you break down and store these properly. Also, our workers can install these appliances once you’ve reached your new address. Once you’ve arrived, all you need to worry about is settling in and getting used to your new home.
Many customers are frustrated to find their property left in a mess after paying for cross-country moving services. Unfortunately, some cross-country moving companies unpack your belongings at your new address and then move on to the next job. We always ensure that we leave your address spotless once we have finished unpacking your possessions. You don’t need to worry about arranging a separate clean-up, because this is part of our moving service.
Cross-country Moving FAQs
Lots of customers have queries or concerns when it comes to planning cross-country moving. The process can seem complicated, expensive, and time-consuming. This is why we have compiled a list of some of the questions we most often receive. If you have any doubts, we hope this FAQ section helps to resolve them. Otherwise, please feel free to contact us directly.
How long does a cross-country move take?
The time required to move across the USA can vary dramatically, depending on how far you are moving. Other factors come into play, like the number of possessions you have and the transport connections between your current and new address. The national average time frame is 1-14 business days from the first date that you’re able to accept your goods.
How much does it cost to move cross-country in the USA?
The costs associated with your move depend on several factors. It would help if you discussed potential costs directly with the moving company you have chosen. The best-rated cross-country moving companies should readily provide free quotes to potential customers. If you find it challenging to obtain cross-country moving companies quotes, we recommend that you steer clear working with those businesses.
Can I move anywhere in the USA?
You sure can. With Rocky Movers, we can assist you in your move from any part of the USA. As one of the best cross-country moving companies in the nation, we work hard to provide diverse and flexible moving services. If you’re in any doubt, all you need to do is contact us to discuss your move.
Our 5 Tips for a Stress-free Cross-country Move
If you’re about to move cross-country, you may be feeling stressed about the process. We’ve compiled a list of some of our top tips to help any move go off without a hitch.
- Pack well in advance. If you’re taking care of your own packing, do not leave it to the last minute! This makes everything feel rushed and chaotic, and you may find that your belongings don’t all fit in the packaging you have available.
- Communicate with your movers. It would help if you had a team of movers assigned to your case. Don’t be afraid to ask them questions or contact them for updates. The movers are responsible for your possessions until the move is complete, so they understand if you have questions or concerns throughout the process.
- Keep your valuables close. Your moving team should do everything it can to keep your belongings safe, but this can never be guaranteed if you have any possessions that you would hate to see damaged, keep them on your person. Once the move is complete, you can unpack them or display them at your new address. While your belongings are most likely going to be completely safe and undamaged in the hands of our capable moving team, it isn’t easy to guarantee this while they are in transit.
- Handle the administration. If you’re moving to a different state, there may be some administrative tasks you have to complete in connection with your move. Maybe you have to sign up for various local services. You might also need to inform the council in your area that you have moved. Investigate this before your move is underway so that you have enough time to take care of this side of the move before you arrive.
- Get your new property ready. You’d be surprised by how much you can prepare for your new home before you’ve moved. There are some jobs that you need to take care of before you relocate in some instances. For example, you might need to find a new supplier of gas and water before you move. Fail to do so, and you may end up without these utilities in your home until you’re able to sort it out. Don’t waste time- plan in advance, and you can save yourself panicking or rushing once you’ve moved.
If you need a cross-country moving company, give us a call! We are standing by and ready to help.